2013年1月31日 星期四

Semester 3

Time table semester 3 is coming out~
Im waiting for the result for transfering course~
Dunno weather i can go bak to DBU anot?
Im really hope dat i can go bak

Although i sudden feel dunwan to transfer bak to DBU when sembreak
Not means dat i wont have the bad feeling when start sem 3

I really dun like them~
The HR people~
Face not like heart~
The face look like nice but the heart so bad~
Stay with them just like stay in underground~
Everyday need to worry about the problem and thing they will do to me~
While i know dat is DBU and DHR willl stay in the same hall when studying OB

Exam result haven come out~
I hope i can get all pass for it~
Please~
I just hope to pass and get PTPTN and continue my study~
If really want to fail the subjek please just give me D/E/F
I not really to see my result get C-

沒有留言:

張貼留言